The Regional Office of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) in Middle East and North Africa operates out of Amman, Jordan and is looking for a young, creative and liberal-minded individual for the position of the Regional Communications Officer.
KINDLY SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION HERE: https://www.bayt.com/en/jordan/jobs/regional-communications-office-rco-4... applications submitted through this bayt.com will be considered.
Qualifications and Skills:
We are looking for a candidate with:
• Master’s Degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Journalism etc. or Bachelor’s Degree with equivalent work experience
• Work experience of at least 2-3 years in the field of communications especially in corporate sector
• Passion for understanding the evolving and dynamic nature of digital media and finding solutions to implement them to advance the work of the Foundation in the region
• Strong interest in politics, civil society, economics and culture of the middle east and beyond.
• Excellent command over the English language both written and spoken
• Analytical bent of mind with an affinity to leverage on data analytics to evaluate the outcomes
• Ability to work autonomously and self-dependently
• High level of flexibility in working in an intercultural team
• Basic or advanced knowledge of Arabic and German language is desired, but not mandatory
What we offer:
• Challenging and diverse work environment in an international, multicultural organization
• Work on projects with high relevance for economic, political and social debates
• Open door policy to introduce and implement own project ideas
• Competitive compensation package
• Regular training and skill development programs in the region and abroad (mainly Germany)
• Excellent working conditions (individual working place, PC, access to the internet, etc). The entire office infrastructure is at your disposal.
• Access to local and international events in Amman (or in Jordan) related to the mission and work of FNF, whether organized by FNF or other organizations.
• Contact to local and international partners of FNF, in Jordan and on a regional and international scale.
• Curriculum Vitae
• A list of 3 recommendations to improve FNF MENA’s digital presence i.e. website (mena.fnst.org) and social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube (@fnfmena).