Job Opportunity: Office Manager at FNF MENA Office
Closing Date: 15th of November 2018
Employer: Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF)
Location: Amman, Jordan
Type: Long Term
Working Hours: 40
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom offers the position of Office Manager from the 1st of January 2019 for its representation in Amman.
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is a liberal German non-profit institution engaging in civic education, international dialogue and political consultancy. Through its projects, the Foundation promotes freedom, civil liberties and market economy in Germany and in about 60 countries worldwide. Our representation in Amman is both the Country Office for Jordan and the Regional Office for the Middle East and North Africa (MENA).
About the role and you:
Applicants should have sound management and administrative experience - at least 2 years - and safe handling of common standard software (Microsoft office). They must be fluent in English and Arabic; basic command of the German language is an added advantage.
Tasks and responsibilities include the following:
- Maintaining the internal and external flows of communication of the office
- Filing of office documents, both digital and hardcopy
- Monitoring the office equipment
- Organizing business trips of the Regional Director and the staff
- Liaison with the Foundation’s service providers
- Monitoring of appointments and deadlines
- Monitoring of external correspondence
- Providing assistance to the financial administration of the Foundation’s projects
- Translation of short texts and documents Arabic – English and English – Arabic
The Office Manager will also support the team of FNF Amman in the preparation, implementation and follow-up of conferences, seminars, workshops, publications and other projects.
FNF assumes that the applicants share its liberal values and principles.
How to apply:
Please send your application (CV and Cover Letter) to email@example.com until 15th of November 2018.
**Short-listed applicants will be invited for an interview and possible additional assessments.**
Please find us on Facebook.com/fnf.amman and on Facebook.com/fnfmena